From inviting app users to disabling user access, app administrators can easily control who connects to their app and how they can do so.
1. Start by selecting SETTINGS from the bottom of the left-hand menu.
2. Within the Settings page, select the MOBILE APP USERS link.
3. Within the Mobile App Users page, select the USER MANAGEMENT link.
From the User Management page, you can easily invite and manage app users’ accessibility.
1. Click on the INVITE button in the top-right corner.
2. Enter the full name and email address of the new app user and click SEND INVITE.
The invited user(s) will appear as PENDING on the User Management page until they confirm their email address in the invitation they receive.
Note: Once the user has confirmed their email address, they will be directed to the following message to set their password:Once their password has been successfully created, they will receive an automatic confirmation:That user will then appear as ACTIVE in your User List:
Note: Once the user has confirmed their email address, they will be directed to the following message to set their password:
Once their password has been successfully created, they will receive an automatic confirmation:
That user will then appear as ACTIVE in your User List:
1. Hover over the user’s name, and click on the THREE DOTS that appear on the far right of the column.
2. Select the option you want to perform from the list that appears.
1. Select IMPORT from the list:
(a) In the top-right corner of the screen or
(b) On the far right of a user’s name
2. Click on the STEP 1 box to download the Excel template.
3. In the Excel document, fill in the required information for each new user in the appropriate fields and save your changes.
4. Go back to your Import Users window and click on the STEP 2 box to upload the updated Excel document.
5. Once your template has been uploaded it will appear in the same window. Then, click on IMPORT in the bottom-right corner.
Your new pending users will now appear in the User Management list:
This option allows administrators to easily download all their users’ information in one document for easy reference.
1. Click on the THREE DOTS in the top-right corner, and select EXPORT ALL from the list.
2. Click OK in the popup window.
3. Log in to your email inbox and select the Exported users’ data email you have received. Click the DOWNLOAD button within that email.
You will then be prompted to log in to your app portal.
4. Once logged in, the following window will appear. Click the DOWNLOAD button.
5. Open the Excel document once it is ready to view all user data.
Date and time is UTC. Created at: When private user is added in the portal. Updated at: Last modified in the portal.
App administrators can require users to complete a form before signing in to their app for the first time.
1. From the Mobile App Users page, select the PROFILE CUSTOMIZATION link.
2. Click the CREATE button in the top-right corner.
3. Click the PLUS icon on the bottom right of the screen to begin building the form.
4. Drag and drop the elements you want included in your form into the space provided on the left.
NOTE: Go to the Form Elements Breakdown section to learn more about using these different components.
5. Use the panel on the right to customize your new element (e.g., add a title, provide instructions, etc.).
You can also set character limits, add a default answer and/or make this a mandatory field by sliding the corresponding buttons to ON.
Your new element will then appear on the left panel like so:
6. Click on PUBLISH in the top-right corner once your form is complete.
7. Click on PUBLISH again in the popup window to confirm your selection.
And you’re done! Your registration form has been published and will now appear the first time a user logs in to the app.