1. Do this by going to the menu on the left, select General, and click Edit.
2. There you will need to make sure to add a phone number and email address for technical support.
From the menu on the left, select Settings.
And then press Edit.
6. In addition, you can add placeholders into your policy that will dynamically load content into place.
Examples of placeholders include app name, organization name, address and more. Click on the dynamic placeholders button to view the complete list.
8. Once you are done you can save the content as a draft or publish to the app.
9. A Terms and Conditions agreement, is the legal backbone of the relationship between your mobile app and your users. It sets forth clauses that embody the rules, requirements, restrictions and limitations that a user must agree to in order to use your mobile app.
Although not a mandatory requirement by the Apple App Store or Google Play, it is a best practice to include one as part of your app.
Click on Terms and Conditions and edit to either add a terms and conditions policy, or link to a pre-existing one.
11. Click publish to add the content to your app.